Describe your 'dream' boyfriend/girlfriend?

ex. blonde, tall, chubby, plays golf lmao

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can write a book on this... Let me try.

So, she would be intelligent, philosophical, calm, beautiful from heart, one that can understand me, she would be talkative, her hairs would be black with some curves, she wears glasses, she is as tall as me, she wears normal dress, she accepts me, she fights but than also initiates the talk, she defeats me in discussion and debates, she does exercise and made me do so, she is a social influencer and most important she loves me for who I am not for what I was or what I can be.

I think, one day I will write a book on her. It's really hard to find such a girl and probably this is the reason why I am not in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Shorter brunette with shoulder-length hair, clear eyes and a great smile.

Personality-wise, I love it when a girl gets excited by the littlest things - someone who can find adventure where others would never notice it. I'd like her to be kind - not formally "nice", but doing whatever she thinks is genuinely good and right. And she should know her place in the world - not thinking too highly or too low of herself. She knows her worth, and doesn't scramble for more or put up with less

2|0
    0|0
  • Not too tall, because I'm only 4'11. Dark hair and eyes. Thick would probably be the word to summarize the body type I'm looking for. Likes to drink coffee and talk about life. Has an amazing sense of humor. Loyal, passionate, is kind but not a push over. Likes football and traveling. Strong but sweet at the same time. Makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world and loves spending time with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is my only standard physically, but Ill compromise for blonde hair, a little heavier or slimer.
    Just a cool attitude and Im adventurous so whatever he likes will be embraced lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind, sweet, taller than me at least, funny, weird, intelligent, understanding, open minded, shares common interests, long legs (don't ask why it's just my thing lately), likes to have fun, and down to be weird with me even in public, is not embarrassed by me lol cause I can be prettyyyyy weird sometimes.

If anything, if I can meet a dude that I just like, and that likes me and adores me weirdness id be good. πŸ‘Œ

0|1
    0|0
  • Just like my ex. Chubby. Blondie. Smarter than me. Full mature (not religious, not political, not affiliated or opinionated, just a normal human being) and considerate and polite to everyone. And constantly make fun of me, even though her sense of humor otherwise is quite terrible. God I miss her sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Female, loyal, honest, nearly same age (+/- max. 5 years; not younger than 18), between 160 and 180cm tall, cute, healthy (!!) bodyshape, doesn't take hard drugs, doesn't smoke (I smoke, but I would stop it for her), likes Pizza, plays PS4 sometimes as a casual gamer, likes pets, does sport. That's it so far.

1|0
    0|0
    • *not younger than 18 why does GAG make a fucking smiley of if? Fuck GAG!

• Dark hair, great sense of humor, great at listening, loves me for who I am, trustworthy, tall, muscular, loves animals, will let me cry on him, and the list could go on and on. Wait I just described my boyfriend. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair/brown hair. Curvy, pale smooth skin, small β€œbust”. Completely loyal to the relationship, and not just using me.

I could truly give a damn about if she is one of the β€œhottest and sexiest girls”. As long as she truly loves me as I love her.

1|0
    0|0
  • For looks? Brunette or dirty blond hair flippy hair (idk how to describe it) tall, green eyes (preferably but eye color doesn't really matter, pale, average body size (athletic/slender) plays soccer and football. Now for what really mattets? Symphonic, loving, kind, funny, caring, protective (but not too protective) loyal, sweet, intelligent, understanding, honestly and willing to let me be me

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
    Short 5’0
    Pearly white teeth
    Nice soft lips
    Medium sized tits
    Medium sized ass
    High IQ
    Green or blue eyes
    Shy
    Mysterious
    Wears glasses
    Looks good in short dresses and skirts
    Full submissive
    Wants to be around me 24/7
    Wants to carry my child
    Loyal
    Career driven
    Wife material pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • Always caught my eye is a pure country girl or the nerdy girl. Brunette or redhead not worried about material things! Played back , outdoorsy, love to pick and to make the most out of what ever your doing!

2|0
    0|0
  • For me Dream girlfriend may be the one who...
    #watches ANIME with me and loves it... like otaku couples😍
    #food loverπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
    #Music loverπŸ’™
    #Kind and humble😊
    #her voice needs to be goodπŸ˜‰
    #Need to be intelligent😁
    Thats all

1|1
    0|0
  • Taller than me, good teeth, bearded and honest oh and most importantly a big dick... I mean a good sense of humour!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Short, dark hair, clear eyes, little quirky but always means well that has the heart of a mother, the soul of a lover, that acts tough but is really soft on the inside that loves music

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter around 5'3 or 5'4 any color hair with high lights funny smart not afraid to get dirty loves cars likes to go out and have fun but always loves to stay home and watch movies and cuddle up

2|0
    0|0
  • 5' tall or less, athletic/slender, small chested with nice butt, hair color doesn't matter.
    Now for what is important... intelligent, upbeat, energetic, fun loving, and most of all moral

2|0
    0|0
  • Handsome face, taller than me by at least five inches, lean muscle mass, nice smile, good hygiene, open-minded, level-headed, good conversationalist, intellectual equal (or greater), even-tempered, exciting to be around. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Chubby but muscular
    2. Nice but sarcastic
    3. Mature but childish (can read the mood)
    4. Has a profession that he loves and is financially stable.
    5. Older (max 5 years older)
    6. Either we are the same height or tall

0|1
    0|0
  • My dream girl is my best friend sadly, i mean i love her to much to risk it. She is average height, goofy, Asian, nerdy, not conventionally beautiful but she is incredible.

2|0
    0|0
  • Watches anime, can plah video games, has jokes, a good personality, some what active or can be active with me, can take a joke, is chill, and isn't afraid to get rough with me (like play fighting )

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s gotta have a really really big, monster-sized heart β™₯️

0|2
    0|0
  • I can make quite a list of it, but that will take a while. So I just put some here that I could came up with atm.
    Loving, loyal, at least average attractive, about my age or maybe 2 years older, likes memes, plays games from time to time, positive additude, tender, at least my height or a bit taller, at least able to speak English so I can conversatie without Google translate, female ( almost forgot to mention that ), human, real, close by when it comes to distances, has humor, lets me be myself, and I can continue this for another 1. 000 words or more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes, brown hair, pale skin, tall, a little chubby, who's passionate about something, their hobby like art, playing music, writing or some type of sport.

0|0
    0|0
    • Intelligent, clumsy and not too clingy

• Oh gee, that sounds a bit like me, except I might be more than a "little" chubby, and I'm somewhat tan instead of pale.

• This is like my 5th time saying this, girl with a good ass and face, it could be smokin but we all know thats rare, smart, jealous, clingy, happy, confident, yea thats about it ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • tough on the outside but kind and compassionate on the inside, someone who i can talk to about ANYTHING even if it’s crazy and someone who likes the same music i do

0|1
    0|0
  • Brown hair, slightly shorter, a little pudgy but nothing crazy, D breasts, tomboyish/geeky, porcelain skin, likes metal music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind and caring, preferably with darker hair than mine and bright (not necessarily ligtht) eyes to contrast

0|0
    0|0
  • black hair braids tall around my height which is 5'8 or shorter friendly great with kids and other things likes sport video games traveling idc what race mm yea thats it

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair and eyes, doesn't need to be that tall, love music/instruments, isn't shy (I'm a litle shy so whould be awkward if were both)

1|0
    0|0
  • It kind of varies for both,
    Girl- can be any height, I like short straight hair or curly long hair, I like ginger or darker hair colors for girls, she can be taller or shorter than me, Weight doesn’t matter as long as it’s healthy, and I like a girl with a pretty smile and brown eyes. I like anything b to D range for breasts.

Guy- I have liked blonde guys before but Usually I prefer darker hair for a guy, I tend to like taller men but wouldn’t turn someone down if they were the same height or shorter than me, i like brown or green eyes for guys, I like guys who are humorous, I’m a fan of curly hair on guys, weight is similar to my girls weight one cause I don’t want them super skinny but I don’t want them obese either,

Both have to like cats, they don’t have to favor cats over dogs they just have to be able to accept my cat lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nice question... I would love to have my dream gal as good looking, not zero figure types, intelligent, good with humour, fun to hang around as my best friend and trust worthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown or blonde hair, a sense of humor, 5'4 or maybe shorter, runs track, confident, loyal, doesn't play around with my feelings, and somewhat skinny or a little chub.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's very affectionate, loyal, my best friend, someone capable of changing something about me, and... likes sleeping around and being shared with others in the bedroom lol. I know, weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone nice, maybe a little mysterious. I don't know I like a lot of different types of people and I have no physical preferences. Just someone I happen to click with or get attached to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette, short, THICC, doesn't play with my feelings.

2|0
    0|0
  • A muscular and good looking man who is loyal, passionate, masculine, protective, dominant, trustworthy and doesn’t want kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident
    Playful
    funny
    cute
    nice voice
    great eyes
    smart
    sense of style
    sweet/nice, doesn't gossip or make fun of others

0|0
    0|0
  • physically:
    taller than me (im only 5'1), not scrawny, typically i like guys with darker hair and skin but i'm honestly not too picky, race doesn't really matter

personality:
    funny, intelligent/wise, mature yet still fun, generous, philosophical, woke (some higher consciousness), remembers things i said months ago, lets me have space to live my life, works out with me, LOYAL, doesn't expect me to be super girly but knows i'm not one of the guys, eccentric is cool, open-minded (i guess more liberal), dominant but not aggressive, nurturing, tough enough to intimidate people but is strong enough to show his true emotions, someone who understands and knows me and still loves me

0|0
    1|0
  • A little taller than I am, brown hair, brown eyes, funny, smart, loyal, honest, loving, mature, selfless, outgoing

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall redhead that is sweet, caring, down to earth and very outdoorsy. Also funny and smart and has similar interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2"-5'8"
    Brown, red, dirty blonde hair
    Chubby
    Ex athlete
    Sweet personality, caring with her family and friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Um I shorter then me, short hair, thin, and plays video games

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall (6 ft ish), long black hair, outgoing, is modern, shares some of my interests. Leader type but can occasionally let me lead.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personality 100% works, someone who is open minded, caring, respecful, supportive, down to earth. I'll do the same for her

1|0
    0|0
  • Chubby, short, that's all the physical characteristics that I like

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a dream boyfriend. Because I have a real one.

1|0
    1|0
    • Guess the real one is out alone again since you are here with us poor mortals with cartoon lovers. Sorry... unreal hahshs sorry girl.. too easy

• Sorry but not everyone is here looking for a hook up ^^ , If you like my answer. Move your ass and scroll down. But I guess you get offended. No?

• Not at all. I just spoke my mind. Maybe touched a nerve.

No? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wise and interesting. With her own opinions and argumets.

2|0
    0|0
  • Gamer girl, fit, funny, kind, freak, caring, loving, trustworthy.

Optional:white, blonde, shy

0|1
    0|0
  • Short (like me), beatiful from the outside just like in the inside, hair doesn't really matter too much, a basketball player, and a gamer πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • Witty , funny, caring , affectionate, not to mention loyal.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes