Are men really that clueless when it comes to doing something that will upset their partner?

No matter how big or small the offence, are men really that clueless? I feel like there are obvious things you don't do (like bringing up hanging out with other women) and yet they still do these things... why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm hopeless... Sometimes you have to bang me over the head with things until I get them. I usually end up saying something stupid that I had not thought through and totally don't know that's its stupid until I am called out on it. I usually am the guy that says "what? What did I do?" Sorry but that's me. Please don't be mad at me Anonymous (30-35)...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah,. they think with the dick

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, we are really clueless. Most of the time I didn't even know why she's angry and I couldn't get my perspective to her point of view. Don't get mad, we're just puppies who are chewing on you new shoes, we don't know it better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, I know that I am. To me it just seems like my SO has an issue with everything though... who knows

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like they lack a sense of morals. No not all of them... Just most of them... Actually all of them except me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys are like that. So, don't generalize men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Every single male is like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes we can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • I could just as easily ask are women really that oversensitive?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes