DO YOU THINK IM TRIPPING OR SHOULD I POST UP?

This may seem like a very petty situation to feel a “type of way” about so before I start tripping I would like to get some opinions. Long story short; it involves instagram, the guy I’m dating every time he post a picture I’ve noticed he has around 3 or 4 of the same girls that like his pictures constantly. Last night I went and creeped on the particular girls instagram and saw that just recently within around 3 weeks he has been double tapping every latest picture these girls have posted. I’m not one to really get mad because I know he is mine but 1. Im not gonna be made a fool 2. He has made me block guys who just snapchat me so basically if I was doing this he would feel some type of way 3. He is basically entertaining these hoes because he knows that they like his pictures and I know if they keep exchanging these likes someone will eventually slide into the DM. Basically what I’m getting at is should I confront him or should I just let it go and not trip about it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you should definitely tell him. If you don't, it will accumulate in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a story. Mmmmhmm

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes