My best guy friend hide the fact that he got a girlfriend?

I've known this guy for 6 months now, we have gotten really close lately and we connected on deeper levels. We have been talking to each other everyday for more than 4 months now and whenever we meet up in real life we stay hours talking about our lives. However, lately I sensed that something was wrong so I did ask him but he never told me what was happening. Untill today when he finally tells me that he got himself a girlfriend that he doesn't even want to reveal. I am very hurt at this moment. I opened up to him and he never told me that he likes that girl or even a hint that he might be interested in someone...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he probably didn't want to hurt your feelings.

1|0
    0|0
    • But we're just friends? Why would he be afraid that my feelings can possibly be hurt?

• I was just guessing that maybe he sensed you might have deeper feelings for him. But it was just a thought.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He wants to believe and wants you to believe there still is an opportunity for the two of you to get together

1|0
    0|0
    • I just can't understand why he chose to keep something like this to himself while he tells me all of his other secrets.

• That kind of fits into what I said. He'll provide everything he needs to to make you perceive there's a chance for a connection.

• Dont get upset dear might be god has plan something better for you
    It is very easy to say forget it but u have to move forward...
    Be happy n keep always smiling

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you in love on him?

1|0
    0|0
  • It is complicated. Could you tell us more details?

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't understand why he hid something like this from me. We are very close, we know everything about each other but he never told me that he's interested in that girl nor even hints that he's chasing someone. We are just friends, we do flirt sometimes but we never talked about the possibility of us getting together. I am just deceived that he kept me as a second option maybe?

• Show All
    • *until it starts to slip away from him*

• It hurts, but as friend, you and I, must congratulate them and move on. Appreciate every last second of this friendship. Who knows when it will be gone. May be next year. Next month. The next day.

Nothing we can do. Yes, it indeed does hurt, but at least you still get to see him. You are luckier than me ;]

Recommended myTakes