My best guy friend hide the fact that he got a girlfriend?

I've known this guy for 6 months now, we have gotten really close lately and we connected on deeper levels. We have been talking to each other everyday for more than 4 months now and whenever we meet up in real life we stay hours talking about our lives. However, lately I sensed that something was wrong so I did ask him but he never told me what was happening. Untill today when he finally tells me that he got himself a girlfriend that he doesn't even want to reveal. I am very hurt at this moment. I opened up to him and he never told me that he likes that girl or even a hint that he might be interested in someone...

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he probably didn't want to hurt your feelings.

• But we're just friends? Why would he be afraid that my feelings can possibly be hurt?

• I was just guessing that maybe he sensed you might have deeper feelings for him. But it was just a thought.