Having feelings for girls is week?

So I’ve had feelings for girls and was all into her and couldn’t say a word wen I finally tried talking to them it’s just like they laugh in my face they never had any respect for me at all and I find out latter they just talked behind my back or just ignore me so I don’t even make an effort to try anymore it’s not worth feeling stress over a girl i isolate myself from them it’s just a waste of time and yeah it is my fault for being nervous but I don’t want to be the laughing stock of the class again because I was soft and week having feelings for girls is being week and a fool.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No guy is soft or weak for trying to open up his feelings to someone he cares about. The girls who laughed and talked behind your back are simply quick to judge at someone who they barely/don't know about. There are women out there who would love to have a guy who isn't afraid of stepping up to express his feelings. The girls in your class are simply immature and you should pay no attention to what they think of you because you're better than that! Don't be afraid to open up because not all woman are disrespectful like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • You was brave. That's what fuckin happens bro. It ain't called being a sensitive and quiet guy in the back of class. You gotta get up on the horse that bucked you. It definitely ain't weak. That feeling will mislead you though. It will trick you. Its like a key. This key it's crazy but it's yours. You gotta pick how you use it but retreating is not the way. Observe how it works more before jumping out there. Truth is everyone even that broad have someone that they aren't good enough for. Start with an easier girl to talk to. Don't approach her in front of people. Do it quiet. If people make fun of you tell then men fuck chicks. Stop letting cowards make you a pussy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not brave very stupid of me I couldn’t see that they were not what I thought the girl was like a popular girl and I never fit in with the popular group and years later I try to ask one girl who I was to shy to talk to I thought she was different she was one of the ones who never laughed at me so I thought so I felt she would be good but I guess I don’t even know her so I can’t judge so your right I appreciate the message bro I will remember this.

• No we like that cause we might have feelings for you but then y’all move on then we find out then we are sad cause it couldn’ve been somethin then we move on I don't know I guess if you say so :(

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes