Am I shallow for not dating over physical attraction?

So I met this girl, everything about her has grown on me, I'm attracted to everything about her except the physical attraction is not there... The more time we spend together the more attractive she me becomes but I don't want to lead her on. Because I'm still hung up on not having the physical attraction. My fear is that if I go with it and then later realize that I'm just not attracted physically still then I would end up being dishonest in a bad situation.
I want to keep her as a friend but I'm now at the point where I gotta tell her I don't want to date her. But how do I be honest about the situation, and I don't want to lie and say I'm not looking to date because I could find someone I am attracted to and start dating the then that would make me a total liar. ...

01