Am I shallow for not dating over physical attraction?

So I met this girl, everything about her has grown on me, I'm attracted to everything about her except the physical attraction is not there... The more time we spend together the more attractive she me becomes but I don't want to lead her on. Because I'm still hung up on not having the physical attraction. My fear is that if I go with it and then later realize that I'm just not attracted physically still then I would end up being dishonest in a bad situation.
I want to keep her as a friend but I'm now at the point where I gotta tell her I don't want to date her. But how do I be honest about the situation, and I don't want to lie and say I'm not looking to date because I could find someone I am attracted to and start dating the then that would make me a total liar. ...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well yes you are shallow but so is pretty much everyone, you have to be attracted or it isn't really going to work if you can't see past that. Don't tell her the real reason that would really hurt her just say you like her as a friend and that's it. That's not technically a lie and she would hopefully respect that. Don't ekad her on if she thinks you are interested, stop flirting etc if you are.

1|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes