Is she into me?

I used to be good friends with a gril that I liked, and when I told her my feelings, she told me she was afraid of love and wanted to stay single, couple weeks after she had a boyfriend, so i told to myself, it was just me, I was hardcore friendzoned. We stopped to hangout. But now she's not with him anymore bc he was violent, and we started hanging out again, but she wants me to sleep over and she lays on my lap, is she into me, or did I just not understand that Im hardcore friendzoned?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know. Sounds like she may be leading you on? U revealed your feelings and she mentioned "single" but ends up in an abusive relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl is confused and needs someone to be nice with her and attention, which is what you're giving her right now. If I were you, I would say something like: "Sorry we can't hang out at my place, it was nice but I want to date and it would be difficult to explain why you're sleeping over sometimes". If she's like: is there nothing between us? Ask her: "You tell me".
    Obviously you don't have to say this script... But you know what I mean? You don't have to define things for her, she's the one making this whole thing super complicated and blurry...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes