What to do when dating apps don't work?

It seems like everyone on here uses tinder, so I tried that. Thing is I live in a somewhat small town and a bunch of guys here are taken. I downloaded it and most of the profiles are super old. Also when I finally find a match, nobody talks to me! Then I finally found a decent guy but surprise surprise, he just shut up. After us trying to plan a date down the road, he stopped talking to me on Snapchat, even though he was reading my messages. So I deleted tinder. What do I do now? I can't walk up to guys in real life, because 1, that's creepy. And 2, it gives me anxiety.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, then you could explore out and about out of the small town your in. Plus Tinder isn't really one of the most safest apps to use either, and like you said, a lot of older people and a lot of people who are just looking for "fun." So try expanding your search radius a bit.

• Easier said than done for someone who doesn't live on their own yet and can't drive

• Well, I made a decision that changed my life and let me travel. And its a decision most people don't want to do. And yes, it is easier said than done, but with patience and a good head on your shoulder to partner up with your gracious heart and pure soul then nothing can really stop you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a church

• Hell no.. we have enough nuns

• @skywalker165 you’ll meet lots of eligibles there just sayin