Guys, On first date... would you French kiss her or kiss her cheek or hug and say... phone you later?

15

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on the situation honestly dear Salsa Cumbia.

In my own honest opinion, there are few possible situations:
    1) I am really liking the person I am dating, thus, bonding really fast, then a French kiss good bye would unintentionally slip between us.
    2) We like each other but not bonding really fast and wanting to take it slow and see where it could possibly go.
    3) Don't really like each other at all and just a nice way to say it by asking your phone number etc... He may be seeing other girls too and wanting to make a decision.

Personally, I prefer to take it slow and not rush into things. If it goes really well, step by step, we will maybe go through a serious relationship without noticing :-)

How about you dear Salsa Cumbia?
    What are your thoughts and ideas regarding your question?

• Brief kiss on lips. Call you later. Then text her 15 mins later to book next date.