Guys, On first date... would you French kiss her or kiss her cheek or hug and say... phone you later?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on the situation honestly dear Salsa Cumbia.

In my own honest opinion, there are few possible situations:
    1) I am really liking the person I am dating, thus, bonding really fast, then a French kiss good bye would unintentionally slip between us.
    2) We like each other but not bonding really fast and wanting to take it slow and see where it could possibly go.
    3) Don't really like each other at all and just a nice way to say it by asking your phone number etc... He may be seeing other girls too and wanting to make a decision.

Personally, I prefer to take it slow and not rush into things. If it goes really well, step by step, we will maybe go through a serious relationship without noticing :-)

How about you dear Salsa Cumbia?
    What are your thoughts and ideas regarding your question?

1|0
    0|0
  • Brief kiss on lips. Call you later. Then text her 15 mins later to book next date.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Ummm
    Yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you feel she really likes you, go for the kiss. Only if you really feel that... But if you aren't sure, then go for the hug or kiss on the cheek

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how the date went. I would have to try to get a feel for what she's comfortable with, but a kiss on the cheek would culminate a great first date.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm too awkward and self-conscious. I'd probably do something really autistic like shake her hand or something...

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl, if she's the conservative type then the kiss on the check is all the guy is going to get.

1|0
    0|0
  • French kiss only if the chemistry is undeniable and obviously irresistible for both. Normally though, a hug or kiss in the cheek is more appropriate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe kiss her cheek if I felt it went well and I thought it would be appropriate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have yet I am finding my soul mate and I will do all legal

1|0
    0|0
  • I like passionate kisses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the relationship before the first date.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll give her Eskimo kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • French kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • How about all of them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes