Guy ghosted me and then a week later like my Facebook post? Why?

This guy I was sort of seeing ghosted me about a week ago after I called him out on saying he wanted a relationship but treating me like a booty call (texting me late at night to see if I want to Netflix and chill, we've never had sex tho, only made out cuddle). He said that he's terrible and I couldn't tell if he was being real or sarcastic. I said he's not bad but told him I don't want to be treated like a booty call. After that conversation he never texted me again and I never texted him again. Just crickets. It kind of annoyed me so I unfollowed him on Instagram but still remained friends on Fb.

Anyway, I rarely use Facebook but I'll share a random post every once in a while. So the other day I shared a video about music and a day and a half later this guy that ghosted me liked it. He has around two thousand friends and my post only got 3 likes. When I saw this I was like what? He either is on Fb 24/7 (he's not) or he was creeping on my page. There is no way he saw that out of all his followers. I assumed he either wants me back, wants to remind me that he ghosted me, or wants to try and reel me back in. I don't know. What do you guys think? Why would a guy do this? What does it mean? He's kind of an ass so I'm not planning on contacting him again lmao just curious to see if I'm right or if he's not so bad and regrets this

01