Would you avoid eating meat while going out with a vegetarian?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• definitely,
    why would i eat something she is not okay with,
    i do love meat,
    but i can go months without eating it,
    however, i need eggs as a substitute to help me keep my muscles up and running ,
    and if all of it is a deal breaker, i would switch to vegetable and protein diet,
    that will do it...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your purpose. Is your purpose to make her more comfortable, or it is more like to impress her, or down play that you eat meat?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Vegetarians are weird people who need someone to put some protein in their bodies to think clearer. I would date one and gladly would make him barbecue

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. I have vitamin issues and low protein. There’s no way I want to make that worse

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nah. Last year on Valentine's day I went out with a vegan and I wrapped a giant slice of pizza around a cheesesteak and ate it. she's the stereotypical self righteous vegan, septum piercing, thought everyone that wasn't vegan was wrong and whined a lot so I got a sick kick out of it. It was my first time eating carbs in 2 months so she couldn't say anything. 😈

0|1
    1|0
  • Nope!! No man will even make me feel guilty about eating meat. That being said... That hypocritical guy better not be a fan of BJs because I’ll just be like sorry love... I can’t have any meat when I’m with you. Who’s really winning here...🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I would first ask if it was ok to eat meat in front of them. If not, then I wouldn't. If so, then I would. I would take that person's feelings into account

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Following their choices is a weak beta males thing to do. Make your own decisions

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. They say "be yourself."
    I'm perfectly happy eating non-meat dishes, but if they have an excellent price on a steak, I won't be hindered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. You shouldn't change a huge part of your life just to please someone else. That's called a social-cuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. If they have a problem with it, then its time to find someone else to go out with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Although I am not much of a meat lover anyways. I only eat it cause its provided for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did for two years. The second we broke up I drove to burger king. I felt so sick afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'll respect her choice if she doesn't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah no? I love meat☺☺☺☺

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on my mood

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'll eat anything I don't have to cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No way

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how sensitive she is about me eating meat

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because I would never sate a vegetarian

0|0
    0|0
  • Under no cicumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow, you have got a nice boobs 😋

0|0
    1|0
    • sorry, i got distracted by your boobs

• So, my answer is; Yes i avoid eating meat while going out with vege. or it depends according to a situation.

• I would avoid going out with a vegetarian cause they would puke when my medium rare steak leaves a 2” blood puddle on my plate.
    Mmmmmmmmmmm

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes