A freshman girl wants to go to prom with me, would it be okay to take her?

I don't have a date and she wants to go with me.
Updates:
I'm a senior by the way

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can take anyone you want to prom, so you can take her if you really want to. Going to prom with her isn’t necessarily the same as dating her either, and as long as you don’t get frisky at the the end of the night (i see that you’re 18-24), then it’s all good.
    If you don’t feel comfortable going with her or don’t like her at all, then dont do it and just go with friends

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? Freshmen need love too. But seriously, there is no reason not to. It might even lead to something serious and it's a great memory regardless. Nothing sucks worse than going to prom alone... trust me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well yeah, I do know her parents too and they trust me when it comes to dating her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You do you. Of course. Do you want to take her to prom though? You only said she wants to go to prom, not that you want to go with her. I don't know it is at your school, but it's perfectly acceptable to go with friends at mine.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to, yex

• Then go with her! Age difference doesn't matter, some freshman and sophomores go to senior prom. Have fun :)

• If sex is involved, age of consent should protect you.

If sex is not involved, then there is no concern at all

0|0
    0|0
  • How old are you?

0|1
    0|0
  • That's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0