Girls, Would you date this kind of guy?

I am 22 year's old and really never had a girlfriend mainly for pressure of studies and other stuff.
But I really do have/had a lot of hobbies , can speak four languages and three computer languages. I am currently doing M. S in Physics.
Besides them I love gardening (including hybridization, making bonsai...), cooking , drawing (have degrees in art history and practical) . I also love poetry , extempore speeches , debates. My parents are doctors and I do volunteer with them in part time work with Red Cross. Reading is my favorite we have huge collection of books in our house (over 3000). Apart from those I am really shy around girls and love calm and quiet atmosphere. Any tips from anyone?
I am telling you this for not bragging but to describe my real situation.
  • yes
  • no
  • other
    Vote C

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds kind of intimidating lol. I am a literal potato who dropped out of college and work a low-paying job (that I happen to love). So I tend to assume that high achieving guys wouldn't want to be with me. But if I met a guy like you who did genuinely seem to like me, yeah I totally would.

• I think what you are saying is quiet true , some of my guy friends told me I am quiet intimidating to girls . But actually I am quiet shy around girls. Some of them may think I have a huge ego but that's not true.

• And don't feel bad for yourself. My parents have nothing before they got jobs. Even in my childhood I have seen struggle. That's why I never demand superficial things and I know value for money. Hope you will get to meet someone good in your life.

• The problem with shyness is that it's often mistaken for rudeness. I used to be shy myself and I learned to come out of my shell for that reason. So many people told me they thought I didn't like them because I never talked.