Girls, Would you date this kind of guy?

I am 22 year's old and really never had a girlfriend mainly for pressure of studies and other stuff.
But I really do have/had a lot of hobbies , can speak four languages and three computer languages. I am currently doing M. S in Physics.
Besides them I love gardening (including hybridization, making bonsai...), cooking , drawing (have degrees in art history and practical) . I also love poetry , extempore speeches , debates. My parents are doctors and I do volunteer with them in part time work with Red Cross. Reading is my favorite we have huge collection of books in our house (over 3000). Apart from those I am really shy around girls and love calm and quiet atmosphere. Any tips from anyone?
I am telling you this for not bragging but to describe my real situation.
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds kind of intimidating lol. I am a literal potato who dropped out of college and work a low-paying job (that I happen to love). So I tend to assume that high achieving guys wouldn't want to be with me. But if I met a guy like you who did genuinely seem to like me, yeah I totally would.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think what you are saying is quiet true , some of my guy friends told me I am quiet intimidating to girls . But actually I am quiet shy around girls. Some of them may think I have a huge ego but that's not true.

• And don't feel bad for yourself. My parents have nothing before they got jobs. Even in my childhood I have seen struggle. That's why I never demand superficial things and I know value for money. Hope you will get to meet someone good in your life.

• The problem with shyness is that it's often mistaken for rudeness. I used to be shy myself and I learned to come out of my shell for that reason. So many people told me they thought I didn't like them because I never talked.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Not really my type from the description i don't think we'd gel, but you sound interesting for sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s fair 😊. by the way what’s your type? 😳

• I could date a guy with that kind of personality profile, yes. I do hold the same interests in hobbies. It seems like I can hold a conversation with him and it sounds like I might be compatible with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would agree to a date to see if we were compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you would be a great catch for somebody else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure could.

0|1
    0|0
  • What are the languages that you're able to speak?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am from India so English , Bengali, Hindi, Sanskrit and currently studying German and French. Many scientific papers are on German and French.
      Computer language -C, C++, HTML, Wolfram and TeX

• French is a great choice for learning languages

Recommended myTakes