Unwanted dick pics?

How to respond to unwanted dick pics

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him that his dick looks just like yours so you two are meant to be. I've had a 100% success rate in having these creepy guys leave me alone and some even block me right then and there which is nice since I don't have to go through the hassle of doing it myself lmfao. 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • On a more serious note, some man once sent me a non-solicited dick picture. I noticed an irregularly shaped and oddly colored blueish mole on his shaft. I told him I was uninterested but that he needed to get the mole checked out. I forgot all about that message, but about a month later I saw a message back from the guy, and it turned out to be melanoma. This man apologized for sending the pic but thanked me for noticing the mole.

Most Helpful Guy

• Send them pussy pics. That is, pics of cats. Lots of them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its best not to respond and just delete the picture and block the person. If you must speak uo be honest and confident in what your saying and make yourself very clear and tell that person that its inappropriate and that you dont want to see that.

0|0
    0|0
  • just laugh lol... make it into a joke, it will shatter his ego hard and he will lose his boner for sure LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • @struggleslice will tell you

Actually the best way is to send a vag pic back

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't respond at all or block them. Some guys want any response at all, whether it is good or bad as long as you say something about it they will be happy with what they've done. So ignore or block

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a female recieving this type of material, I would just tell them to f*** off and block them. Yes, you can block phone numbers too. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Put a banana or something long and round in your pants and send a pic back to him

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought women loved them? The lines I send girls compliment me

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s only common courtesy to send a clit pic back.

1|0
    1|0
  • You block them or laugh in their face

0|1
    0|0
  • Send one back and say “mine is bigger”

0|0
    0|0
  • Send him someone's dick pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send him a dic pic longer than his dic