Unwanted dick pics?

How to respond to unwanted dick pics

618

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him that his dick looks just like yours so you two are meant to be. I've had a 100% success rate in having these creepy guys leave me alone and some even block me right then and there which is nice since I don't have to go through the hassle of doing it myself lmfao. 😂

• On a more serious note, some man once sent me a non-solicited dick picture. I noticed an irregularly shaped and oddly colored blueish mole on his shaft. I told him I was uninterested but that he needed to get the mole checked out. I forgot all about that message, but about a month later I saw a message back from the guy, and it turned out to be melanoma. This man apologized for sending the pic but thanked me for noticing the mole.

Most Helpful Guy

• Send them pussy pics. That is, pics of cats. Lots of them.