Is it possible to make a guy fall in love with you even If you had sex on the first date?

I don't know what is it about this guy but Im really attracted to his personality, I know I dont know him well but something about him got me and I think he might be boyfriend material. The thing is I got very drunk on the first date and we had sex (it was very good though) so I'm not sure If he sees me as someone that could be his girlfriend. He still invited me to go out of town on a day trip the day right after we met... what do you think?
Updates:
So I think it's working, I saw him again and he has invited me on more dates (he was suggesting we should go out eating and also do this trip out of town) and said he really likes being with me. he's also really sweet and has helped me a lot with my homework, he even did it completely so I could correct it after I did it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. Judging someone like that just because you had sex in the first date is bad. If someone I dated did that, I'd be fine with or without sex, as long as the other person is really nice and sweet.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Only an idiot would reject a woman because she had sex with him. So don't worry about that. Anyway there's no point in worrying about things you cannot change. He wants to see you again, and you want to see him, so go do it. Maybe it will turn into a long-term thing, maybe not. Either way you had some great sex. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go on another date and see if it's a possibility and if you make it to the 4th than there's definitely hope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Personally, I would probably get attatched to someone I don't know well if I slept with her. I can't really think of something more intimate than sex, so there you go...

1|0
    0|1
  • Go for it and see what happens. Let things develop naturally. Sometimes you know right away.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally couldnt have a relationship with a girl i fucked on the 1st night but plenty of men have no morals so you maybe fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. At least not something that would actually last..

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's doom

0|1
    1|0
  • You must up your pussy game then

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes