Guys, If a girl is very interesting to you but you have sex with her on the first date, would you lose interest in her? 20-25 year olds only please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy. I wouldn't have sex with someone I haven't been in a relationship with for a while and could see a future with. That mostly comes from the way I was raised not wanting that for my kids, but yeah. Giving it up on the first date is not a good idea. There is a loss of attraction in the "chase". It's dumb. I know, but making him work for it gives off a sense of confidence and self respect. Now that's irresistible! Also weeds out most of the guys that are only in it for the sex. Protect yourself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It's a complicated scenario. One side you could of moved too fast. On the other side, you gave into an instinct that just knew there was a connection between the two of you. Make sure to cuddle before and/or after sex to help build and keep that connection.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. But I'm also not typical as far as that stuff goes. I'm also old.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats why I asked for replies of people my age, old men are more mature about this stuff. Thanks anyways

• Show All
    • older* men omg sorry I didn't mean to offend you :((

• Lol I appreciate you coming back and saying that. I showed my kids and they got a good laugh out of it. But, thank you. And you didn't offend me. 😊

• No. My now girlfriend and I had sex on the first day. We clicked personality wise and were sexually attracted to each other. There was absolutely no reason not to have sex

1|0
    0|0
  • No. If I were to lose interest in a woman trying to get frisky with me on a first date, I wouldn't sleep with her in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would you lose interest in HIM? It's the same thing, we both gave in

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If I had interest before sex I would have it after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not, shows me up for fun and is brabe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would we lose interest?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depnds

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I won't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes