Guys, If a girl is very interesting to you but you have sex with her on the first date, would you lose interest in her? 20-25 year olds only please?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy. I wouldn't have sex with someone I haven't been in a relationship with for a while and could see a future with. That mostly comes from the way I was raised not wanting that for my kids, but yeah. Giving it up on the first date is not a good idea. There is a loss of attraction in the "chase". It's dumb. I know, but making him work for it gives off a sense of confidence and self respect. Now that's irresistible! Also weeds out most of the guys that are only in it for the sex. Protect yourself.