Do you beleive relationships can work a second time around?

So I dated a guy last year and neither of us was expecting to find someone but we both just was crazy about each other and fell in love rather fast. After 8 weeks he ended it saying we had rushed to fast into the relationship and he wasn't ready. We have been on and off talking over the past 7 months and now wanting to see what will happen between us again. But no rush this time. I'm so nervous around him everytime and his so talkitive but shy in person. Am I wasting my time or could it work this time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well... first of all, he could seem like he was head over heels for you but it is possible that he wasn't. And you failed to notice it nor accept it. Now this may sound harsh, but that's how relationships are - they come and go and only stay when it's the right time with the right person.

7 months seems like a long time to me. If a guy usually hasn't made up his mind to date a girl, then chances are 1) he is not that interested, 2) he is keeping you around for a casual fling but not for a committed relationship, or 3) he is not worthy of your time when he is this slow making love decisions. Even if he professes his love for you once again, what's the use if he is keeping you as a back up plan?

0|0
    0|0
    • We both had a lot of issues back then. And I understood why he wasn't ready. I started seeing someone new and he was upset by it. His never had a other partner since. And he I was his first girlfriend since a bad break up. He isn't like anyone I've ever met before his a very open and honest person and seems like his very scared of being hurt himself. Neither of us are ready for a relationship at the moment but we want to see what happens in the future. I just dont want to waste my time chasing someone I was crazy about to get hurt again

• Show All
    • Yeah that's what we did. Moved on but we have found ourselves coming back to each other again

• Well then, what else to say? Good luck.

• Nope. On/offs never work

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes