How long does it take to fall in love?

When you’re dating someone, how soon do you know that you love them? Is it within a few days? Few months? What’s the normal time frame?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't believe this question has an answer. I think it differs it could be within a few days, a few feeks, months or years. In this day an age you contact them 24/7 via social media and messaging apps so realistically it happens much sooner than in the past.

I do however believe that age will change how quickly you fall in love and how previous relationships have gone etc. But there is not right or wrong answer.

I myself say in previous relationships take about 6 months or shorter :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not feeling it already that's not a good sign. When you get more comfortable with someone not really a time frame but mutual state of understanding.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A few minutes. Honestly I met my wife at work. I started there and she was a receptionist. I never saw her but heard her voice over the company intercom. I asked the guy training me “who is that” he said “don’t worry you don’t have a chance”. My answer was “ I will marry that beautiful voice some day”. He laughed. Twenty years later we are still married. I fell in love the first time I heard her voice.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 second. I can fall in love by "feeling" what people are typing. No pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it only takes seconds. One smile, a laughter or a look. When it is meant to be you are doomed

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s no time limit on love. It’s soooo individual with each person too

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the person tbh. i fall in love within a second yeah my heart is so weak lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, you have to get to know each other first

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's real love, just the blink of an eye

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't fall in love

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 month or longer

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me is as fast as I see the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person nature

0|0
    0|0
  • Few weeks i guess 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as we make eye contact, and I get to know them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes