How long does it take to fall in love?

When you’re dating someone, how soon do you know that you love them? Is it within a few days? Few months? What’s the normal time frame?

511

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't believe this question has an answer. I think it differs it could be within a few days, a few feeks, months or years. In this day an age you contact them 24/7 via social media and messaging apps so realistically it happens much sooner than in the past.

I do however believe that age will change how quickly you fall in love and how previous relationships have gone etc. But there is not right or wrong answer.

I myself say in previous relationships take about 6 months or shorter :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not feeling it already that's not a good sign. When you get more comfortable with someone not really a time frame but mutual state of understanding.