Do you fall in love based on personality or do you fall in love based on looks?

Which one do you consider the most important?
  • Personality
    Vote A
  • Looks
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• When I fell in love, I guess it must have been looks. It was literally a case of love at first sight.

Having said that, she cheated and we split up five years ago. But I still love her as much now as I did when I first saw her

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Looks help, personality helps, but other factors to. Smell, ambitions, does he like dogs, are is beliefs against mine to much, does he take care of himself, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I get attracted to the look, especially the eyes or smile of a guy. But I fall in love with the personality, it's always the personality that matters.

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks fade. Looks can be pretty on the outside ugly on the inside. You need to grow old with someone that makes you happy forever regardless of looks

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't ever fall in love based on looks cuz look skin fade but your personality is always consistent you are who you are and for the most part that won't change

0|0
    0|0
  • I start being interested based on looks and the general vibe the person gives off. Falling in love definitely depends on the personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality. How smart he is, if he’s strong minded and independent, if he’s curious and more dominant. That’s irresistible 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to say personality, but I'm probably deluding myself. I'm pretty sure people mostly date based on looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say its both but hygeine is extremely important, just sayin lol so they could be pretty but not have good hygene and itd be a no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well , All of my relationships were online , and i didn't see them picture right away , but i didn't care it is not that important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want a girl to look at I want a girl to live with

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks first and then personality. Sometimes the other way around. Depends on the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely personality, but I seem to fall in love with damaged and distant women, so maybe I ought to go for looks instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks get your attention (which is needed) but with no personality there is no motive to continue, chase, date, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say personality matters to me the most because looks will not last long so observe persons personality and find the best in that person

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, looks just get the attention of potential prospects

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on looks. Personality is an added bonus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality is what matters the most to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks attract me but personality makes me stay

1|0
    0|0
  • Both is the right answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Including both but not limited to either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|1
    0|0
  • both are important

0|0
    0|0
  • What is it with these questions, both are important.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes