I have been single for three?

I have been single for three years after I lost my ex three years ago, I couldn't move on till my younger sister got married.. Now I think I should move on but i afraid if am going to break this Promises I made.. Never to date anyone else even if she dies.. And now I really want to move on but I just don't know what to do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You made it to an ex who broke your heart. You can break something you said while you were drunk on love.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't blame yourself for her passing. I think if she could see you now, she would want to see you happy. You deserve to be happy just like anyone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't let promises made stop you from growing as a person, and from experiencing life. Look at why you made your promises, and see if the reasons are still valid for you. If not, then move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a right to be happy, losing someone is awful but shouldn't stop you from living.
    Try taking it one small step at a time so you don't get overwhelmed, good luck 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, promises are meant to be broken. Especially Iif your healthy state of mind is at risk. Tell her sorry. Move on, but don't forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • If the promise is to your X then go on. A promise like that is not worth keeping if you're unhappy and went forward.

1|0
    0|0
  • I knoe the same feeling.. your promise doesn't mean anything you made it when you were hurt and not being rational. But getting hurt can mess you up more than any drug can.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't ruin your life because of an emotional decision you made before

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to move on - the promise you made not to date anyone else is one that is impossible to keep.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was the purpose of the promise? And thinking about it, would she want you to stay single or to move on?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should move on especially if you are not happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Just start your life again.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should again start date

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s ok