Am I really "undateable" for not having a job and living with my parents?

Makes me depressed honestly. I've been trying to change this
Can girls comment too please
bump

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if you're living at home cause you're lazy or cause you just can't get a job atm. I knew a guy who dropped out of college cause it was "too hard" and quit his job cause he wanted to bum on his parent's couch. That didn't fly with me. I knew another who was trying to make his way in the world and just couldn't get a job at the moment. I'd be fine with that.

• I'll admit I was lazy in my teens but at 24 I haven't had any luck getting job

• As long as you're trying to do smtg with your life there's nothing wrong with that

Most Helpful Guy

• Look dude.

You have to work and be mature.
    And ask urself something.

what you. will do if ur. parent die.
    Love would not make you live.

But if you want to just fuck girl and use them like toy, just be a badboy and treat them like shit and you will get pussy easily, but just pussy for physical satisfaction but not fulfilment.