Am I really "undateable" for not having a job and living with my parents?

Makes me depressed honestly. I've been trying to change this
Updates:
Can girls comment too please
bump

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if you're living at home cause you're lazy or cause you just can't get a job atm. I knew a guy who dropped out of college cause it was "too hard" and quit his job cause he wanted to bum on his parent's couch. That didn't fly with me. I knew another who was trying to make his way in the world and just couldn't get a job at the moment. I'd be fine with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll admit I was lazy in my teens but at 24 I haven't had any luck getting job

• As long as you're trying to do smtg with your life there's nothing wrong with that

Most Helpful Guy

• Look dude.

You have to work and be mature.
    And ask urself something.

what you. will do if ur. parent die.
    Love would not make you live.

But if you want to just fuck girl and use them like toy, just be a badboy and treat them like shit and you will get pussy easily, but just pussy for physical satisfaction but not fulfilment.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sad reality mate is that a night with candle lit dinners, wine and uninhibited sex usually beats talking to your parents and trying to make out silently in your boy's room. You are not undatable. Just less so.

On a plus side: Having your own place is one of the most positive, liberating changes you can make. It might be a blessing in disguise if this dating situation helps you get motivated to move out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are still trying with everything you've got, then it is not a problem. If you are just being lazy, then it would be a problem. I would like to be with somebody that has absolutely no motivation. And being passionate about something is very attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you’re giving a lot but not your best? Like so so going at it? Or is it ‘try your best or no deal’ kinda thing?

• If you are being so so, then you are pretending to try in my opinion. U wouldn't want to provide for the guy, I want to do it together. (It would also help in your search for a job if you try your best!). So, for me, it would be a try your best or no deal thing. Go for it!

• And you will also try your best right?

• No. Everyone is dateable for $100, $50 if you're lucky. I would suggest a week of hookers in Reno to get you back in the game. It'll give you confidence to just start asking random women out. 1 out of 20 will generally just say yes so just keep trying. Who cares what others think. You might wanna start working that job angle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is dateable to me, whether they have their own place and a job or not! I don't date... It just isn't my thing!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • Of it was one or the other, you'd be fine, but both limits your options. On the other hand, I've seen homeless people get girlfriends, so it really just depends on your standards.

0|0
    0|0
    • how did homeless guy get a girl? I mean 1 of my friends sister dated a gangster that his parents kicked him out of there house but she liked those type of guys. She still dates them

• When I lived in Philly, there was consistently the same guy on a blanket with some stuff near the Walgreens. I passed him every night on my way home. Sometimes I gave him a dollar. One day, a woman homeless person had settled alongside him, and now a homeless couple lived near the Walgreens.

• Depends on how long you've been without a job and of you're doing anything about that. In my culture it is normal to live with family till marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... but it drastically lowers your value as a potential partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, men would date women in your situation but women won't do the same usually

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not going to help

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes