How to stop over thinking?

Whenever I am talking to a girl I like, O can't help but start worrying about whether she likes me back or not and I tend to over analyse everything.

I feel that this puts me at a disadvantage when it comes to dating, because nobody wants to date someone who is obsessive. How can I sit back and relax and let things flow naturally without getting overly worried about what might happen.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just what ever come in your mind try to do with in 5 seconds if not you will start over think

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you dont just stop doing this?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean it's harder than it looks. I can't control my feelings or thoughts.

• To certain extent you can.
      Did you apply to your rational mind in these moments of overthinking? Are you capable to make any judgements about "what if"? Do you have enough information/knowledge for that? If yes - do that, it will not hurt. If not - force yourself to stop it, sine it does not help or contribute in any way.
      That what i would do since my rational thinking can dominate under right conditions. You should find your strong sides and make them help you.
      Hope it helps...

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes