Why are white male black female relationships so rare?

I know there are plenty of white men interested in black women and plenty of black women interested in white men, but it seems so rare for this combination to actually come into being. I'm curious as to why you think this is?

512

Most Helpful Guy

• There may be plenty, but in reality I don't think it's all that common. I think about of most groups of women, black women are the most likely to prefer to date within their race. And if you look at white guys, the majority of white guys are with white women and for the white guys that do date outside their race, the majority are with Asian women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most white men don't find dark skin to be attractive accept for a few pc white knights here. Have you seen their preference when it comes to non-White women? Asian is second followed by Latina. This basically tells us the skin color plays huge part in the dating world. I know I'm gonna get downvotes for this.

• I'd agree with this. But I also think it depends on the features each race has attributed to them.

What is the problem with this is the people who think it's racism because they're too dense to know the difference between that and sexual preference.

I'll throw you an upvote to counter a down vote lmao.

• Self hating coon.

• But likely a troll. Not worth my precious time.