Why are white male black female relationships so rare?

I know there are plenty of white men interested in black women and plenty of black women interested in white men, but it seems so rare for this combination to actually come into being. I'm curious as to why you think this is?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There may be plenty, but in reality I don't think it's all that common. I think about of most groups of women, black women are the most likely to prefer to date within their race. And if you look at white guys, the majority of white guys are with white women and for the white guys that do date outside their race, the majority are with Asian women.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most white men don't find dark skin to be attractive accept for a few pc white knights here. Have you seen their preference when it comes to non-White women? Asian is second followed by Latina. This basically tells us the skin color plays huge part in the dating world. I know I'm gonna get downvotes for this.

0|1
    2|1
    • I'd agree with this. But I also think it depends on the features each race has attributed to them.

What is the problem with this is the people who think it's racism because they're too dense to know the difference between that and sexual preference.

I'll throw you an upvote to counter a down vote lmao.

• Show All
    • Self hating coon.

• But likely a troll. Not worth my precious time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I personally know several couples who are white guy, black girl. How often you see this, probably depends on where you live.

2|0
    0|0
  • My guess would be it's mostly because of stereotypes and prejudices.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe biologically there is a lack of sexual attraction towards each other? I personally don't find black women attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • Because guys make so many conditions and rules for their attraction... she has to have a thigh gap, she has to not have hip dips, but she can't be too skinny that her ribs show, and so on and so forth

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah that's kinda hard to find a relationship with mix race like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Because those white boys can’t handle them black chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • The white man's family is usually accepting of the black woman but not the other way around.

0|0
    2|0
  • It is not

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any "black" woman simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do not live near me

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more common than you think

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I've heard is that each race thinks the other isn’t attracted to them, so they don’t even bother.

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on where you live, it's more common in the UK than the United States.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some, but let’s face it white men are going more for Asians now since white women are lying cheating whores and are going after black men

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    3|1

Recommended myTakes