If a guy is serious about you would he initiate the "let's be exclusive talk" or could he still be serious without having that talk?

He makes a lot of future plans and tells me he's not going anywhere etc but he has never said "girlfriend" or talked about being exclusive is that a bad sign at all?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how long you are in it. If it has been a few months with consistant dates regulerly then yeah it probably should have been brought up at some point. At least the are you dating other people question 😊

• It's been 3 months of constant dates every week

• I would give it another month maybe and then you can perhaps bring it up if he has not. Xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how long y'all been talking for honestly

• 3 months

• I would agree with "xrabbitheartx" but other than that, if he was serious, he would tell you straight up how he feels and let you know how he really feels if it's been three months. Communication is a big thing. I don't know he might be waiting for you to ask