Polyamorous Relationships?

My boyfriend and I broke up last year and he moved back to the PNW. A few months ago he admitted to me he messed up and still missed me. He recently started in on a polyamorous relationship with a married woman. I’ve admitted to him I still love him. He told me he’s confused and doesn’t know how to feel. The married woman he’s with has told me he’s still in love with me. Will this polyamorous relationship work out?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• what the other guy said. poly stuff requires an extreme amount of open communication and patience and openness. if one party isn't there then it doesn't work out well

• So I’m not open to this at all! And my this is my ex’s first time in this type of relationship. He’s said he still loves me though.

• well, then it won't work out! tell him you're happy that he's found himself in an interesting position like this, but just because he is poly doesn't mean you are, and you wish him the best

if he really loves you, he'll realize he wants to be with you, if he doesn't he'll let you go