He’s just not that into you, view on dating?

I have been taking most of my views on dating and relationships from the movie “he’s just not that into you” and most of my life it’s helped me get through different types of rejection. I am not the type of person who messages a guy a crazy amount of times, if he’s into me he will make some initiative.
However, lately I have been questioning why I’m single, is it’s because I’m unattractive, intense personality, or something else.. , should I reconsider my view on dating? Or maybe I should just buy a whole bunch of cats... ha ha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen the movie, but the fact that you take your wisdom from a movie tells me that you should probably reconsider the view. It's just one person's take on it. There are so many others. Including one that you could come up with yourself.

Sometimes yiu have to take initiative yourself. Maybe the guy should start it, but if you don't show any yourself plenty of great guys are going to pass you by simply because they think you're just not into them

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Experiencing the same with you. Maube considering a whole bunch of social life. Interactions with the other groups of people.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're not unattractive if that's you in the profile pic, I wouldn't worry about that. You just haven't found the right guy yet

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's just a matter of finding that person who is into you, just don't stop being you and he'll come eventually

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes