Have you ever dated Japanese girls?

Have you ever dated Japanese girls? If so, did you fave any challenges because of cultural difference? Also, where are you from?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Two of them. The cultural differences were challenging indeed, but they were great girlfriends, so I would do it again. They were quite tolerant when I made cultural faux pas (I was very young, then, too).

For those who like Japanese culture, it is especially great to have a Japanese girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have dated Asian women. I've never asked for exactly where they're from. No challenges, generally find foreign women to be more understanding and less narcissistic than American women. How does go? "American woman, stay away from me."

0|0
    1|0
  • No but I would, we just have a shortage of them here. I'm a Canadian with a German heritage and I think Japanese girls are very pretty, and I like the culture in general.

0|0
    0|0
    • As for cultural differences, western men complaining and switching jobs every few years is common, sorry XD

• I've never dated a Japanese girl, I would like to give that a try though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have sex with Japanese women and they are awesome but i didn't have the chance to date. Imfrom Grerce

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I've been to Japan a few times and thought the women were very lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • Once
    We got on okay and she liked my choice of Japanese writers
    I'm from UK

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I want to so badly, they are really cute and sexy and humble too

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted to but never had the chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , but I would be completely open to the idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been in a Long Distence relationship. The challenging part is the distance and The fine the time to talk. I am from Indiana, United States

• nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No but i really want to

0|0
    0|0
  • so cute
    so petite
    so happy
    so horny
    so submissive
    so playful
    so affordable
    so compact
    AND DEAR GOD... OH SO LOYAL

0|0
    0|0
  • They're good for guys who likes tight pussy. But you also gotta be ready to be commited to eating sushi for life

0|0
    0|0
  • Never dated and I am sure no Japanese woman would want to date me although I love Japanese women. They're so cute and hairless

0|0
    1|0
    • Show All
    • It’s fantasy. lol

• Even Japanese men don't have much body hair expect pubes...
      Obviously women have just the pubes, nothing else.

Recommended myTakes