Can you love someone after only 2 months of being official?

I went out of town with my boyfriend to meet his family for a weekend. And everyone was having a good time, him and I were cuddled up talking and enjoying each other's company watching the stars. And out of know where he looks at me and says i love you... i was totally surprised and taken back by his confession. I've had some issues with past relationships so I don't trust easily. The thing is we have only been officially together for 2 months now but were in the talking and just friends stage for 6 months. I'm worried an thinking it's too soon for the love word to be out there but he says to him he's looking at the whole time, cause he had feelings and wanted this before we went official. Opinions.. is it too soon?

1218

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I have this condition that must be met and it takes time, for me to call it love. However, I now hesitate to judge others, as maybe there is love, but I have a difficult time personally accepting the idea of being in love with someone when both are still clearly learning about each other.. when those moments where people show their true colors, in moments of crisis, of selflessness or accepting flaws etc have yet to be materialize. Personally, I think people are saying I love being with you, I love the feeling you give me, I love you, because you are here... very subtle difference but much different meaning personally

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a huge diference between love and admirarion/like/etc. Love only ocurs ejem after you know your true self (all bad and good things about you, even the boring parts) and still want you and won't change anything from you. Dont worry, time will tell you, well, to be clear.. is something that only both of you could feel...