Am I defective?

Hi) I am so insecure about my body, i feel like i never gonna be in relationship, because the guys will be disgusted by my stretch marks, i have them on my boobs, sides, on the upper side of the arm, under the knees, on thighs and the inner side of them, some of the are small and aren't so visible, others a little bigger, many guys hit on me, and i think my body has a sexy shape, also i have a boy that i like, but i am scared if he sees my naked he would be disgusted, and i don't know what to do.
Guys, what will you do if you see the girl that you are really like with a lot of stretch marks?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, you're beautiful, remember this! If a guy truly loves you, he won't care about stretch marks.. I don't know but I won't mind stretch marks on boobs or anywhere on my girls body. I would never be disgusted by them ♥️

Most Helpful Girl

• I have stretch marks too and it is so annoying!!! Mine are really noticeable on the back of my calves, my inner thighs, my hips and my boobs. It is so annoying I just feel like they get worse everyday.