Am I defective?

Hi) I am so insecure about my body, i feel like i never gonna be in relationship, because the guys will be disgusted by my stretch marks, i have them on my boobs, sides, on the upper side of the arm, under the knees, on thighs and the inner side of them, some of the are small and aren't so visible, others a little bigger, many guys hit on me, and i think my body has a sexy shape, also i have a boy that i like, but i am scared if he sees my naked he would be disgusted, and i don't know what to do.
Guys, what will you do if you see the girl that you are really like with a lot of stretch marks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, you're beautiful, remember this! If a guy truly loves you, he won't care about stretch marks.. I don't know but I won't mind stretch marks on boobs or anywhere on my girls body. I would never be disgusted by them ♥️

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have stretch marks too and it is so annoying!!! Mine are really noticeable on the back of my calves, my inner thighs, my hips and my boobs. It is so annoying I just feel like they get worse everyday.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol imagine he finally sees you naked and he is like "ewwww"
    Why would you like such guy?
    If a guy likes you for more than your body then he wouldn't care about stupid stretch marks
    And I don't think your imperfections makes you ugly, I know its wounds like cliche but you are just a human, and we all imperfect

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably talk to her, go out somewhere, have some fun, become a couple etc
    It's just stretch marks, what's gross about them?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's no problem it's nothing you'd be disgusted about, specially if you like a person, i never saw a girl without stretch marks and in fact it's not really what we focus at

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha. If your boi likes you AND you have a sexy body-once your naked he will fuck your soul out of your body-he won't even notice them LOL Trust me that will be the least of his problems 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys honestly don't give a shit about stretch marks. We rarely even notice them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any real man will accept you for who you are. I personally like some stretch marks. Makes a women more natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • It won't just date first few days... make him fan of your nature, your talks, smiles.

Touch over cloths...

But do sex after 2 or 3 weeks later.

When he is falls on you

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't bother me at all

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes