Does this mean anything with what this girl did?

So this girl I've been talking to for 5 months texted me the other day that she feels like she hasn't saw me in a while even though she saw me that same day. So i took that as “ok let me ask her out this weekend” so i did. Usually she's all over me, but when i texted her to go out to dinner then a party she took a little to message me back and when she got in my car to the time we left dinner she was acting all weird. Like different than usual. She had her phone out texting somebody to while we were at dinner and had it out on the table. She told me she likes me to my face on various occasions.

Its weird because she pretty much intended the date then acted all weird. She warmed up when we got to the party but it took her some time. Which is weird because we went out a good amount of times together.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Since it was apparently out of character for her, maybe she just had stuff on her mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps you were too easy. A girl drops a sniff of a hint and that's all it took for her to have your time, energy, attention and company, all of which are very precious. You had already decided her worth, but she hadn't even qualified herself to you, or proved her worth in any way.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes