People at school found out that I had a tinder account?

Basically , when i broke up with my ex boyfriend, I really wanted to find someone to replace him. I'm 17 and created a tinder account. Met a guy that used to go to my school and went out wih him to eat. Speaking to him for about a week. This happened weeks ago.
Today, a guy mate at school asked me ' heard you use tinder'. I noticed the girl with him was like no way. So not everyone knows. But now I feel so nervous. It was such a stupid thing to do. I'm scared how many people know secretly.
by the way, on the account I had a fake name and the pic was me , but I had a wig on with half a face. But I still may have been recognised. Now I took off the picture though. Or he told.
I'm so nervous of people knowing. I feel sick. I know it was so stupid. Any advice? Thank you !

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow up. Same as I tell everyone else. The only difference is you're a child. Still young. Trying things like tinder ahead of your time really. Good for you. Be more confident!!! You're fine. It's actually waste, so talk to guys. Say hi. At least once. It lets us know we're not going to be assaulted by the police for trying to talk to a human being. Super annoying but we can no longer blatantly call girls bitches when they're behaving pathetic as f. PEOPLE ARE IRRELEVANT AS F. Their opinion their disdain. You don't need to mind. Do your thing enjoy your life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just trying to slut shame you because you are brave enough to do something theyre too scared to do until they get into college. You're just ahead of the pack don't let them bring you down

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Replace..
    So you just need a boyfriend as a material... that you can replace.

You are doing that to satisfy your desire and want or to sstisfy socisl norms.

I do not think you know what love is... you just messing around with fire and you will get burnt.

0|0
    0|1
  • Why does it matter? If he knows that's because he is on there, and same with the majority of other people. I think you care about this more then other people do, so just go and live life you only have a short time left in high school anyways and then you find almost everyone has a tinder account, but some keep it and others delete it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn't need to worry or feel sick. You did something because you felt you needed it. So what if people know about it? Its none of thier business so screw them! Listen the peolek tend to over think things when scared, so its probabaly a few people who know actually know. You'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget what people at school say, you don't always have to use dating sites for dating, you can use it for meeting up (friendship) but most people think tinder is for sex. I used it to talk to long lost friends, met friends and try to date but they all wanted sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • So what? Chances are that you aren't the only person in your school with tinder. They're just being bullies and trying to get a rise out of you. Don't let them, ignore them and eventually they'll grow bored and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t be embarrassed, be confident and independent. You don’t need anyone’s opinion for how you should live your life

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares? Be yourself and own up to it. What you are doing isn't shameful. People will look for anything to make a big deal out of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder isn't that bad. Just let them be. Highschool people are just stupid from time to time. You have nothing to be ashamed of

0|1
    0|0
  • What's wrong with tinder? Lots of people use it to find dates. Like 60% of your classmates will use dating apps before they're 21. I wouldn't recommend using it to hook up at your age though

0|1
    0|0
  • Why is it such a problem to have it? It's your life and your choices. No one can tell you what you HAVE to do. Schools are a bitch and people are assholes. Remember that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Uh, who cares? Why are you nervous about them knowing? It doesn't matter.

0|2
    0|0
  • They're only going to know if they have a tinder themselves. Of course the word might spread, but who cares. Don't let it bother you.

0|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn't let it bother you, most of us in the world are looking for love in one way or another. If you want to use tinder then go for it. So do I

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't old enough for Tinder. Also, kids are assholes. Ignore them and do your thing

1|0
    1|0
  • And what? Millions of people have Tinder account, in fact it's one of the most downloaded app... there absolutely nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • It someone has a problem with someone looking for dating online. Then they have a judging problem and need to get over themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of anyone asks just say yeah but that was a while ago... Simple. There's nothing to be worried about. I'm pretty noone has the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really no big deal tbh. Do what you want within reason, and ignore the idiots are your school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Delete it and move on. Any person or thought that doesn't benefit you is wasting your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them you do have a tender account, it's something to brag about, not embarrassed about.

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares? they probably use tinder too dont let it get to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go on with life no one will care after a week if anyone actually cared at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them to get a life. Don't express it, laugh about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're about to graduate. No body will care after that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid that u care so much that they know

0|2
    0|0
  • Why the fuck does it matter?

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok, and?

0|1
    0|0
  • Does it matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't stress about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just delete it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nd u can say... " Oh nd i heard u don't" nd smirk

1|0
    0|0
  • Just cancel your account, it never happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone using tinder nowadays so chill and relax

0|1
    0|0
  • Whats a tinder?

0|0
    0|1
  • I have tinder and i don't care i if everyone knowd

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are u using tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting

0|0
    0|1
  • You're in high school where people who are at their dumbest yet think they know everything.

I'd argue more girls than not have tinder accounts when they are at college.

2|2
    0|0
  • I think you should not have added your photos

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell everyone that someone is using your picture and that account is fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I wouldn't panic, people gossip anyway and there is no shame in having a tinder account

0|2
    0|0
  • dw about it, my friends found out too they laughed about it to me joking and stuff, then didn't mention it after a while

nothing wrong with it, they must have tinder too to be able to find your account so ye

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes