People at school found out that I had a tinder account?

Basically , when i broke up with my ex boyfriend, I really wanted to find someone to replace him. I'm 17 and created a tinder account. Met a guy that used to go to my school and went out wih him to eat. Speaking to him for about a week. This happened weeks ago.
Today, a guy mate at school asked me ' heard you use tinder'. I noticed the girl with him was like no way. So not everyone knows. But now I feel so nervous. It was such a stupid thing to do. I'm scared how many people know secretly.
by the way, on the account I had a fake name and the pic was me , but I had a wig on with half a face. But I still may have been recognised. Now I took off the picture though. Or he told.
I'm so nervous of people knowing. I feel sick. I know it was so stupid. Any advice? Thank you !

1430

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow up. Same as I tell everyone else. The only difference is you're a child. Still young. Trying things like tinder ahead of your time really. Good for you. Be more confident!!! You're fine. It's actually waste, so talk to guys. Say hi. At least once. It lets us know we're not going to be assaulted by the police for trying to talk to a human being. Super annoying but we can no longer blatantly call girls bitches when they're behaving pathetic as f. PEOPLE ARE IRRELEVANT AS F. Their opinion their disdain. You don't need to mind. Do your thing enjoy your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just trying to slut shame you because you are brave enough to do something theyre too scared to do until they get into college. You're just ahead of the pack don't let them bring you down