Most women states that they want personality over looks but never gives less attractive guys a chance? Agree or disagree?

Most women states that they want personality over looks but never gives less attractive guys a chance? Agree or disagree?
  • I agree
    Vote A
  • I disagree
    Vote B
  • I dont know
    Vote C
  • Stfu little hungarian boi
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree it's the same argument as all men are shallow I think there are other reasons like character traits or personal interests that make it a deal breaker it's just easier to say someone's shallow than personal differences

0|1
    0|0
    • We dont lie about it

• 90 percent of women don't either if you ask a woman why it wouldn't work she'll tell you. But most people man or woman don't think to ask like I said it's easier to walk away and chalk it up to shallow rather than something about your character

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical attraction is more or less important though. Some guys have impossible standards, some girls though. Personality should be the most important part but looks still matter, even if it's to a lesser extent.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yea
    But you will notice girls will say I do not know just to stay socially accepted.

0|1
    2|0
  • Thing is if you don't try to look good or or at least presentable then you'll most likely be overlooked. Plus, not all attractive or unattractive guys all have the perfect personality. Sometimes you're not just rejected for looks or looks alone. It can be your personality too.

0|2
    0|0
  • Both men and women desire other attributes as well. But we are all very visual as humans. You are, I am, everyone here is. You can't deny that it's the way we are.

However, it's superficial when you see the pretty package but don't unwrap it to see what's in it. Could be a pile of shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hypocritical people are always there, and that kinda attitude exists in many guys as well. They say stuff like they want girls who are good and this and that but get weak to the knees before attractive women.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if you know this but ugly boys are kinda my thing

also stfu little hungarian boi

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I agree, but it is also part of the guy's fault for hitting on superficial chicks. Why don't these men lower down their standards?

3|1
    0|1
  • 100% no doubt in my mind agree.

Generally speaking. I think it matters differently to different people.

0|2
    0|0
  • They give them a chance if they do really know them without knowing them they don't.
    After when they know them they generally begin to think they're attractive so..

0|2
    0|0
  • I agree, even though i'm not like this , but most girls are

0|1
    0|0
  • Idunno

1|1
    0|0
  • Discounting wanting to get laid, the same pretty much applies to men as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I disagree it's true in terms of initial attraction but if you take time to get to know a girl looks matter less and less

0|1
    0|0
  • I have personally noticed that... Unless I'm not ugly...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well in reality looks are 1B. You essentially need both. Women aren't telling the whole story

0|1
    0|0
  • disagree at least im not like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree

0|2
    2|0
  • I agree

0|2
    3|0
  • I agree

0|2
    3|0
  • Totally 100% agree

0|2
    0|0
  • I agree and stfu hungarian boi toy

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree

0|2
    0|0
  • I dont know

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally agree

0|1
    2|0
  • Totes. Women don't like me at all.

0|1
    2|0
  • Yup. Especially if he's short. you can be the best personality in the room but if your 5'4 or shorter it won't mean shit. Both matter people don't know jack what they say

0|1
    2|0

Recommended myTakes