What do you girls expect from guys from Tinder on the first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most girls use tinder differently than most guys. When I meet a guy I met on social media I'm looking to get to know them. Sometimes hanging out needs to come before sex. Of course I've hooked up on the first date but it wasn't always what I was expecting or looking for in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I've never had a guy actually want to date me on tinder. They just want me to "come over" or "hang out". I get that the app is incredibly superficial, with it's swipe right/left mechanic, but I feel like most dating websites, you tend to look at the picture first and then pass/fail based on that before moving onto a profile anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanna date me and not hook up with me i would say any activity where i would get to know you better. This can be coffee, dinner or a movie. I personally love activities like arcades and zoo's. Whenever it gets quiet you can at least look at the stuff around you

0|0
    0|0
  • Depens on how your talk before the date was. If it was just fun talking then on the date they just want to get to know you. If there was some sexual tension then maybe just a good time and sex.

0|0
    1|0
  • Him being respectful and kind
    Nothing more, nothing less 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Respectful. Its honestly the same as if you bumped into someone at a coffee shop or gas station

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind, sharing of thots, to know my likes and dislikes, eat my favorite food and earn a kiss :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what both of you are looking for , better make things clear before exchanging your cell numbers

0|0
    0|0
  • I use online dating apps for DATES not hookups. I expect for a first date, you can go to breakfast, lunch, dinner, go for a walk in a nice park. (During the day) Coffee. No alcohol on the first date. Get to know each other. I’ve always been a meal and a movies kind of girl but the best date I’ve ever had was going to a park. Do a picnic. Just hangout. Honestly, even wait to kiss. Like if you’re serious there’s no need to kiss someone you barely know. I always thought it was awkward kissing someone on the first date. I don't know maybe I’m weird.

TIP: If you’re serious, make it clear that you expect a date and not a hookup. Tell them you respect yourself and are looking for a serious relationship. Be very cautious. Go out during the day if you can for lunch on a weekend around people. Talk for awhile before meeting up.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanna get to know him first:) i think that's most important

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting to know him

2|0
    0|0
  • A nice dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Free lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being pervs is a good start

0|0
    0|0
  • They want the d

0|0
    1|0
  • Honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't be creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I expect to go out for coffee and talk see if we actually get along. But if I just want to get laid we're going straight to my place

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont search for guys on tinder bc they just want sex and are creeps for the most part, iv met a couple of decent girls on tinder that iv dated tho

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel the same way. You talk for a little, you think they’re normal, then out of nowhere they start pressuring for sex. They have no respect for women online. It’s so hard to find a decent person online or in real life. I used pof and it’s the same thing. At first they wanted to take me out on a date, then out of nowhere they don’t want a date they want sex. Like Jesus Christ use dating sites for dating. I think to myself don’t they have a fuck buddy or two? This is for dating.

Recommended myTakes