Should I let her go?

So to start off lemme tell u some back ground info. I know this girl named Taylor (Tay for short) I've known her for about 3 years now, and the first day i met her I fell in love. I can't really describe the feeling i got except that i loved her... So about 1 1/2 years after i met her i told her how i felt, she told me she "doesn't feel exactly the same way But things could change." Now being the worrisome guy i am I thought it was completely over at that point, But she did things i didn't except, She stared at me from across the room at get together and the like, and I remember I was with some friends and she was with me, she sat in the back seat with me and me and her just starred at each other for like 10 seconds straight, till I HAD to look away... (she was just to pretty i guess) We took group photos and she would grab my hand and pull me close to her when we did, she also would walk outside and look behind her kinda to tell me to walk with her, she would wave her hand to gesture for me to walk next to her... then she stopped all of a sudden, and her brother told me she didn't like me... she according to her friends she was seeing another guy this lasted for about 3 months... then she came back... and keep in mind those 3 months were very very stressful... So she came back, and she would seem to jokingly threaten me, tell me she was gonna beat me up hit me etc. But she told me to read a story of hers once (shes a writer soo) this story was about love and her being with her husband and them spending time together ( i summed it up cause i have about 400 characters left) So when i mentioned she put the word U instead of you she got really really close, like 1 inch from my face I was sitting in a chair and she kinda leaned over my shoulder... but at times that day I would catch her looking at me then she would look out the window of the car, she also bought me frys from MD's But I NEED to know, should I keep her... Even though her friends say she doesn't like me?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If she likes you and knows you like her there is no reason she shouldn't tell you.

0|0
    0|0
    • she isn't allowed to date anyone right now cause her dad is really strict... but im pretty good freinds with him... sooo we will see...

• Yeaaah she got really close. Too close. Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss her dude

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes