Should I ask what we are?

I met this guy a year ago , now we meet thrice a week cause of our schedule , he takes me out for nice dates , buys me gifts , we go on vacations too
Should I assume we are dating? Or how can I ask without making things awkward?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If the both of you didn't declare an official relationship together, this can simply be a close friendship with him being overly generous to you! Everything you mentioned that you two do together, along with what he buys for you are all things friends can do without having to be in a relationship. If you both love each other, why not make this official so you both are on the same page; that there isn't anything being misconstrued and assumed? It sounds like you two would get along dating just fine! It'd be adorable to see what he thinks of becoming your boyfriend!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you guys are dating. I would just start referring to him as your boyfriend or make a comment in private about how he’s such a good boyfriend and see how he reacts if you’re nervous about it

1|0
    0|0
    • This actually sounds like a great idea.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should if you want to progress the relationship

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the opinion

• You can just talk to him & be like hey I just wanted to know exactly what we are. We have known each other for a year now & i just need some confirmation on how serious we are or is this just a casual thing?

1|0
    0|0
  • He is trying to impress you for their motive. I don't know the motive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes