I am 170cm (5'7") tall, how worried should I be about being forever alone? Would you date someone who is my height?

Look I hate being cocky, but I don't think I look bad at all, however, I still worry much about being very short. There are other reasons why I have never dated yet, I am introverted and I don't go out much and that is fine. What I do worry about is that if the time comes and I run into someone I'm interested in I would be too short to be worthy of attention.
  • Yes, I am shorter than OP.
    Vote A
  • Yes, I am taller than OP.
    Vote B
  • No, I am shorter than OP.
    Vote C
  • No, I am taller than OP.
    Vote D
  • Results
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I know plenty people who are about as tall as you or shorter (have an uncle of 165 cm) and they have girlfriends.

I mean, if you own it, radiate confidence then it should be alright. That uncle, not representative of course, oozes confidence. Then again, he accomplished quite a lot to get that confidence. He's been married for over 30 years

Point is, plenty other attributes can attract a woman to a man. Have other great qualities and you could find a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7 is not that short I'd not mind your height, i feel like most girls don't want really tall guys as long as they are taller than them, don't worry especially if you have a great face

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard luck dude.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes