Am I intimidating or something?

So, I’ve been getting a lot of compliments lately, about my looks and even more so about my personality. I am definitely not the prettiest girl in the world, but I have been working on myself a lot, and I feel very confident these days. I thought that guys wanted confidence and such... but I still never get asked on a date? Always just, “man you’re so beautiful. Or... how can such a beautiful girl be so cool at the same time? I’ve never met someone like you.” Am I intimidating? Do I give off the wrong vibe?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Perhabs you should go out of these gender role and ask someone.

Can you tell me why should be this a man thing?

And to answer your question. If you really not a stereo typed woman, the most people don't know how to behave with you.

So they step back (because you are chilled, perhabs some thinking you are more "man") and as they know you better and better they want to date you. But now they believe: Oh fuck I am stuck now in the "friendzone".

This depends how we grow up. This genders thing.
    Girls has to be pretty, play with dolls, be like a princess and all this bullshit.
    Free your head and if you want a date ask for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I definitely am not your stereotype of a girl. That is for sure. And there have been plenty of times that I have initiated convo... but usually I do get a little nervous to ask about dates. Just bc I sometimes feel like if they ask me out first, then I know they are attracted to me for sure. But thank you.

• We are also nervous about asking ;)

You welcome.

Recommended myTakes