Why no one crushes on me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know they aren't crushing on you? Unless you are good at picking up the signs, you'd probably never know. I think most people, guys and girls both, crush from a distance, without ever letting the other person know.

0|1
    0|0
    • you are right but you know always friends telling stories about who came and tell him that she is crushing on him

Most Helpful Girl

• You make have people crushing on you, but you just don't know it because they admire you from a distance

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah but my friends always telling stories about who comes and tell him that she is crushing on him and also we have application that if some one crushes on you she can tell u without i can know her but i got 0 msgs really so depressed

• Not all girls openly admit it though. Very few girls will tell their crush they like them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• dunno

0|1
    0|0
  • if someone did then you'd be dead or hospitalised

0|1
    0|0
  • Your looks are probably the real answer.

I don't really know what you look like and I know most people are going to give bullshit answers because no one wants to acknowledge the shallow truth is that people rate each other's worth first and foremost on looks. I'm not trying to be mean but I think it would be crueler to give you a fake answer to spare your feelings which ends up giving you a false sense of hope.

0|1
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes