If you're 25 years old would you be interested in a serious relationship with a 18 year old?

And would you ever trade her for an older girl just bc you think it would be more serious?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never met anyone whose mature at thst age, i wasn't even myself i only date 23+ because at that age "some" girls know what they want and are more mature in the mind. Versus someone younger so it's a No for something srs. It's already hard enough at our age

0|0
    0|0
    • What does it mean for a woman to know what she wants

• That's a question i never seen a answer too because if you ever ask all you will hear is "idk, what i want" lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah why not? I mean age doesn't really matter. And what trade? Trading is done on things not humans... On humans its cheating. So yeah I wouldn't mind being in a serious relationship with someone 18 years of age...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the relationship. If she checks all the boxes and I don't have to deal with all the god damn stares and questions I'd get, and I knew she wouldn't bounce for a guy closer to her own age, then I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah gimme that fresh 18 year old. And never, old is ugly and gross. Your only young and hot ONCE

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't trade her for an older woman. I'd definitely be interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id give it a shot but I doubt I could take any 18 year old seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging from your photo

no i wouldn't date you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would because age doesn't define us

0|0
    0|0