If you're 25 years old would you be interested in a serious relationship with a 18 year old?

And would you ever trade her for an older girl just bc you think it would be more serious?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never met anyone whose mature at thst age, i wasn't even myself i only date 23+ because at that age "some" girls know what they want and are more mature in the mind. Versus someone younger so it's a No for something srs. It's already hard enough at our age

• What does it mean for a woman to know what she wants

• That's a question i never seen a answer too because if you ever ask all you will hear is "idk, what i want" lol