Contact or no contact?

My ex boyfriend and I split up last year. He has been texting me all the time and following my social media posts. He’s told me he still loves me and wants to move back.

All of a sudden he’s not completely stopped communication, but slowed it down. He’s dating a polyamorous girl who is married. He says she’s not his long term plan. She told me he talks about me nonstop and thinks of me as his best friend.

There was a little fiasco when she contacted me. Should I wait to hear from him or should I reach out for clarification on our situation?

03