Contact or no contact?

My ex boyfriend and I split up last year. He has been texting me all the time and following my social media posts. He’s told me he still loves me and wants to move back.

All of a sudden he’s not completely stopped communication, but slowed it down. He’s dating a polyamorous girl who is married. He says she’s not his long term plan. She told me he talks about me nonstop and thinks of me as his best friend.

There was a little fiasco when she contacted me. Should I wait to hear from him or should I reach out for clarification on our situation?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on if you want him back.

If you do, then you should reach out to him and let him know. It is very important that you are clear with what your intentions are. If he is still on the fence at that point, give him an ultimatum. Set a boundary and stand by it no matter what.

By the same token. If you don't want him back, then block him and move on. Blocking him will help him and yourself with moving on and keep him from watching and obsessing over you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’ve told him I still love him. He said he’s confused which makes me confused naturally.

• Decide what actions you can and cannot live with. These are you boundaries. Let him know, and stand by your decisions. Stand by your boundaries no matter what, even if it means you have to walk away. It may hurt for now, but it will make you stronger and save you a lot more heartache as time goes by. Boundaries are VERY important. I can't stress that enought.

• I think you should ignore him... N show him that u don't even care about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on completely

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes