When on a dating site, what conversation starter works best?

Mostly online, but what works when striking a conversation randomly in person too.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One golden line is when you read the girls profile and starts with a joke:
    PROFILE: " about me... well, meet me and find out"( lame and commom)
    YOU: " now I have to meet you soon. "/"Hi. can't wait ro find out more about you then" (be original)

In person... words are almost needless until last minute. Its all about eye and an excuse to bump into her and say: Im sorry. Now I have to buy u a drink to apologize properly"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Start with like, a witty observation or something. Introduce yourself, ask her name, and keep the conversation going. If she's not acting interested i. e, avoiding eye contact, and keeping her answers short, just back off cuz she's not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely will vary. Look at their interests and then ask them about it. Make sure it's a question that you're genuinely interested in hearing the answer to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never hey hi or wyd... Thats common and never makes you stand out. I usually find something on their profile and make a comment or ask a questions about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it doesn't make much difference if someone finds you attractive they will respond and keep the convo going. If they are not attractive they may not respond at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Start with your name, age and what you like :) see if she has any questions or likes the same things you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Wanna hear a pickup line?" Is the best conversation starter. Then just insert any funny pickup line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just random like. Hey what's up! Be your best self if always the right choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its start to say hi and getting to know each other first

0|0
    0|0
  • Compliments or jokes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes