When on a dating site, what conversation starter works best?

Mostly online, but what works when striking a conversation randomly in person too.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• One golden line is when you read the girls profile and starts with a joke:
    PROFILE: " about me... well, meet me and find out"( lame and commom)
    YOU: " now I have to meet you soon. "/"Hi. can't wait ro find out more about you then" (be original)

In person... words are almost needless until last minute. Its all about eye and an excuse to bump into her and say: Im sorry. Now I have to buy u a drink to apologize properly"