Have I slept with a lot of men?

I’m 21y/o and I’ve slept with 16 men. 9 of these have been drunken one night stands, 6 have been relationships and 1 has been a friend with benefits. Is 16 a high number for a 21 year old women?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it my place to say or not but comparitivly speaking, I'm 26 and have had 5 maybe 6. 3 relationships, 1 drunken one night stand (grossest feeling I ever had) and a couple friends with benefits, but I don't know if you're counting handjobbers and stuff xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Do people make it their life goal to get some with as many people as possible? In other words, yes.