Have I slept with a lot of men?

I’m 21y/o and I’ve slept with 16 men. 9 of these have been drunken one night stands, 6 have been relationships and 1 has been a friend with benefits. Is 16 a high number for a 21 year old women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it my place to say or not but comparitivly speaking, I'm 26 and have had 5 maybe 6. 3 relationships, 1 drunken one night stand (grossest feeling I ever had) and a couple friends with benefits, but I don't know if you're counting handjobbers and stuff xD

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do people make it their life goal to get some with as many people as possible? In other words, yes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think thats high, but i've known worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh well, I drive a car with a sht load of miles on it. I still get to point B okay. I did a lot of drunken ons too, so what. Hey maybe we know each other and don't remember lol

3|1
    1|0
  • Yep. Definitely.

By your numbers, I wouldn't consider you girlfriend material. Especially for the drunken ones.

That said, if you enjoy this, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • That is a lot for a guy ir a girl. But that is coming from a guy who is really selective and has only been with 3 ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its safe sex and you aren't in dangerous situations, it's fine. You're fine.

1|0
    1|0
  • Guess it depend on your Milieu and the country where you are from. I would say it's pretty fucking damn much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you thot 🤷‍♀️😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's too high.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl you ve been busyyy

1|0
    0|0
  • A little bit up their

1|0
    0|0
  • B E G O N E

1|0
    0|0
  • More than average definitely

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah you have

1|0
    0|0
  • Lower than average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you have. OK until u keep using condom

0|0
    0|0
  • do you regret any of them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. All the drunken one night stands

• Show All
    • It wouldn’t have happened if I wasn’t drunk

• you plan on raising your n umber sometime lo

• It's not for me to judge you on what's right and wrong. That's your decision to make!

0|0
    0|0
  • kys slut

0|0
    0|0
  • That's definitely pretty high, yes.

It is the drunken, one night stands, that would make you undateable, though, rather than the number, itself.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes extremely high

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes