What can I do comfort him?

My boyfriend has never had sex before and he is nervous to have sex with me. He is my childhood best friend and have been dating for about 2 1/2 years now.

When ever he are kissing and it gets serious he stops and says let's talk about something else. I don't know why he is worried about having sex he will like it afterwards and I'm going to teach him not say he is bad or anything if he gets nervous

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All girls nowadays, I beg my rude pardon, always talk about how guys can never "satisfy" girls.

Then where is a man's dignity to have sex just for him to enjoy, but not his lover?

And those girls who worship their orgasms. It needs a certain connection and experienced skills to...

Under such tremendous stress, it is understandable for him to not be ready all the time as if he denies the fact that a girl simply just enjoys the fun too.

To him, or to anybody, failing to succeed the first time is failing the rest, to admit that he is ordinary.

Therefore. You must take the lead of everything. Slow down speed up etc. A good thing is that he is new, so I believe after his "first." A few minutes to half an hour later, he should be good for round 2, even 3, heck to 4. You must emphasize that sex is not like in movies.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I take it you are not a virgin. For virgin guys, this can be a great block. They want to overperform your previous experiences, yet they really don't know how.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might have to do the surprise morning wood sex if words dont work lol, try telling him that you won't judge his sex

0|0
    0|0
  • You sure you wanna have sex with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Go for it then. Choose a perfect time and be dominant. Take control and make him comfortable. All the best😎😎😎

Recommended myTakes