Black women do you have trouble attracting white guys and guys do you think it's a myth that black women have a hard time dating?

I'm black and I don't have a problem attracting white men on the contrary I don't attract much black guys... I keep hearing black women have a tough time in the dating world and as a black woman I dont understand that. I'm an average looking black woman, nothing special just in shape and polite. Could it be weight issues in the black community? Or a certain behavior? I don't know.

12