Why do extremely hot girls suck at conversation?

For those not upset by my title, you know what I mean. Cute/pretty/very attractive girls are all normal and great at convos sure. I'm talking about the "9's" and "10's".

Why do they act like it pains them to be polite, or pains them to talk to you, like they look down on you? At what point will people admit that being an attractive woman in America gives you permission from society to be a complete asshole with no one calling them out and if anything, defending them.

And no, I'm not bitter or sexist, it's just something you observe and experience time and time and time again.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically they suck at conversations because they really don't need to have them.

Those girls spend so much time getting harassed by men trying to get their attention, that they've never needed to develop real social skills, they're sick of all the attention, they can just get people to give them whatever they want.

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s because they were spoiled growing up and they’re usually cock garage because of it. That’s pretty much just American women though, if you left the country you’d find a much better selection of women

• That's what I've heard! I think it'd be very interesting to travel outside of the U. S to see for myself

• If you want to be surround by an entire country full of alive, intelligent, beautiful women; go to the Netherlands, especially Maastricht