How to take things from best friends to lovers?

Boys: say you have known a girl for six years. you were best friends as teenagers, and have remained friends throughout high school. you told each other everything, from who you liked, to what gossip you heard, etc. then you lose contact for a year (maybe talking once or twice in that year). then you see her at a party and you guys are super flirty. you’re touching her on her arm, messing up her hair to fix it, and touching her hip. you talk a few times in the next week and are super flirty over text. would you think about maybe turning things from friends to boyfriend/girlfriend? why or why not? what would you want her to do to make it easier for you two to become boyfriend/girlfriend?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tell him you have feelings for him. Ask him out, then take him to a park have a picnic and get him to kiss you when you close your eyes looking at him.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a woman it's as easy as grab his dick and lead him into the bedroom. For a man it's a little more complicated.

0|0
    0|0
    • i don’t want him to be with me bc of sex though. i want him to be with me because we have a history together or being close friends and now we can take it to that next level

• That won't change in any other way that building up tell sex would. You've known him for years, it's past date 3. Just afterwards talk to him about what this means to you and him.

Recommended myTakes