Should I reject someone because of his trastes for music?

2783

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, this is something I'm kinda picky about.

Then again, I'm MsMusic. hmmm..

But I'm only picky when I look at strangers. Like on my tinder profile, I'll reject someone due to music taste. However, if I have a friend who I've known for a while, even just a few weeks or months, I probably wouldn't mind at all, although I'd prefer to have a common music taste lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that you would consider that possibility suggests that you are probably not ready for a serious relationship.

• If I find out my potential girl likes country music, I'll be very careful. That shit makes my ears bleed! It's almost a deal breaker for me. But if she doesn't play it around me, then life is good! So I don't agree with you... No offense

• @SecondGuy No offense taken.

• The only thing I would ask is that she played it with some sort of listening device on so I would not have to hear it. I can tolerate other music types but I wouldn't be too happy to hear it.