Why isn't he as affectionate twords me as he was twords his ex?

I see my bfs old posts on fb all the time and some things are starting to bother me.
There are a shit ton of posts he made for her. Lots are super sweet and cute and lovey like he really wanted to show everyone how happy she made him.
So if he loves me like he says he does, why isn't he as openly affectionate with me?
Am I not as valued or is it just different with me?
I really do love this man, but I don't want to get hurt.. if he still loves her more or if I'm not good enough I don't know what id do ugh

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Its quite possible he doesn't feel the need to constantly remind you that he loves you cause he trusts in you to know this instinctively.

Its very possible his ex was the type to be VERY insecure. And as such he felt the need to constantly reassure her. But your stronger and as such he doesn't feel the need to be nearly as clingy. Cause he trusts in you as a partner and someone he can love on equal terms. .