You can do better, insecurity?

So this girl I've been talking to and dating for the past three months has told me I deserve better. This isn't the first time which I'll get into later. We've had a strong connection and a very strong sexual attraction and have been together 7 times. The first time she told me this was after she ignored me for a week and messaged me saying how she messed yp and I deserve better. But she continued to apologize even after it was over and she was supposed to come to my house to get something she left. It was suppose d to end there but we ended up together again after I said we could work things out. I called her out on the thing she left as well because she told me it wasn't important prior and asked if she really just wanted to see me. Fast forward to now a few days after the incident she says I didn't seem lie I was having fun just hanging out with her and it seemed off. I told her that wasn't my intention but what does she expect now that my trust has finished to a degree for her. She then said she feels lie she messed up too much already and it was wrong of her to come back around after doing that. Then said I deserve better and I pretty much said if this is from you being insecure don't there's no need to be but if it's what you want fine don't message me again saying how you fucked up. What're your guys thoughts this has been bugging me a lot?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• it is an excuse

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes