After how many dates of a guy not putting the moves on you,, that you are probably being friend zoned?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

410

Most Helpful Guys

• He may be shy, even insecure if he knows you are sexually experienced but he isn’t. During adolescence, men mature more slowly emotionally than women.

Use body language to convey you are open to being touched. Get inside his comfort zone. Touch both your own and his body during conversation, women touching their lips either with the tip of their tongue or finger is quite a turn on.

He could well be preventing himself from disappointment. If he tries to seduce you and gets rejected, it’s a blow to the woman go and perhaps he’d rather live with uncertainty rather than a flat out no. So, act seductively.

I was in a similar situation long ago. We were out to dinner and I was trying to come up with a slick line that would light the fire. It turned out she was getting impatient too. The subtle way she indicated her interest was going out in a leather mini with nothing underneath. When she ( deliberately) caught my attention, I on table, left before eating and barely made it to the hood of my car. Made numerous stops that night none of which were in the same ZIP as that “friend zone”.

• If it’s clear that it’s ontended to be a date and not just hanging out then I’d guess it’s more likely that he’s shy than anything else so I’d suggest you try a move and see how it’s received.

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never made it to 3 without a move made so I chose that one. I once met a brilliant man who was very conservative and he pecked me on the check the 2nd date. That was the "longest". I also dont go out with men where there is any ambiguity. They KNOW its a date. You can define this upfront and you won't have to worry about being friend zoned. They either will continue and be interested or they just won't aak you out again. This becomes tricky to determine if you are a girl who "chases" men.

• I would assume he's taking slow, people now a days always think if something doesn't happen by the 3rd date, like sex for example, then it's already doomed.