After how many dates of a guy not putting the moves on you,, that you are probably being friend zoned?

• 1-2
    Vote A
  • 3-4
    Vote B
  • 5-6
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• He may be shy, even insecure if he knows you are sexually experienced but he isn’t. During adolescence, men mature more slowly emotionally than women.

Use body language to convey you are open to being touched. Get inside his comfort zone. Touch both your own and his body during conversation, women touching their lips either with the tip of their tongue or finger is quite a turn on.

He could well be preventing himself from disappointment. If he tries to seduce you and gets rejected, it’s a blow to the woman go and perhaps he’d rather live with uncertainty rather than a flat out no. So, act seductively.

I was in a similar situation long ago. We were out to dinner and I was trying to come up with a slick line that would light the fire. It turned out she was getting impatient too. The subtle way she indicated her interest was going out in a leather mini with nothing underneath. When she ( deliberately) caught my attention, I on table, left before eating and barely made it to the hood of my car. Made numerous stops that night none of which were in the same ZIP as that “friend zone”.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it’s clear that it’s ontended to be a date and not just hanging out then I’d guess it’s more likely that he’s shy than anything else so I’d suggest you try a move and see how it’s received.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never made it to 3 without a move made so I chose that one. I once met a brilliant man who was very conservative and he pecked me on the check the 2nd date. That was the "longest". I also dont go out with men where there is any ambiguity. They KNOW its a date. You can define this upfront and you won't have to worry about being friend zoned. They either will continue and be interested or they just won't aak you out again. This becomes tricky to determine if you are a girl who "chases" men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume he's taking slow, people now a days always think if something doesn't happen by the 3rd date, like sex for example, then it's already doomed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It could just mean he's waiting for you to be the one to lead in that department. As he does not want to be in that group of stereotypical males. Who get the title of being the overly aggressive sexually addicted guys and instead wants to be taken seriously and that he doesn't see the relationship as all games.

1|2
    0|0
  • Funny when women act meh/cold but expect the guy to do 100% of everything. Not every guy is into that.

0|1
    1|0
    • People like u disgust me.. just a bitter looser that wants to run their mouth, you have no idea the situation or circumstances, its a generalized question grow up. doesn't even apply what u said because thats not true you dont know that i haven't tried to kiss or put fillers out there. Your just a punk and you think you know it all. But the only thing you prob kno how 2 do is be a single jerk

• Show All
    • No it wasn't you were making an assumption thinking you know everything that's why that kind of attitude doesn't get you anywhere

• ‘Funny when women’ does not claim all women do the same thing or that they do it all of the time. You read that into it. Have a nice day.

• If he's still dating you, then you aren't friend zoned no matter how many times you've dated. But the question is, does he really consider it a date or not?

If it's obviously dates, you aren't friend zoned. He may just be slower than you are used to. He might think he's being polite by not moving too fast. Or he may be shy, even if he doesn't seem like it. He could be waiting for you to make a sign (which is not usually nearly as obvious as women think it is).

If he's moving too slow for you, you might have to make a move yourself, or confront him about it. Simply ask him what his intentions are.

I have a friend who just went through this. It had gone on for a couple of months, so she finally confronted him - something like "I'm 36 years old. I'm not dating to play games. I'm dating because I'm serious. So are you going to kiss me already or not?" It worked, and he kissed her that night. He said he was just being polite and trying not to move too fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really like a girl. The first two dates are polite, friendly, get to know each other. If I want to let you know I want more than just your time, or someone to talk to. I have "moves" to pull out.

0|0
    0|0
  • dates? you are in the zone if you think you are dating while he's just hanging out. stop counting if he doesn't kiss you... on the lips!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Some are shy, or slow. So there is no number that works for everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah you might be giving him mixed signals or seem cold to the idea. if a guy doesn't think there's a good chance that you are dtf he won't even ask

0|0
    0|0
    • No ur wrong not all guys r looking 4 dtf girls. Some men actually eant relationships

• but if you give mixed signals he's gonna back off

• I dont rhink that i have if anything i think i put myself out there trying to get a response from him

• If a guy doesn't kiss or at least attempt on the first date, fuck off

0|0
    2|0
  • I think it is different for every guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is he going on dates with you then? You don't go on dates with friends. Dates are expensive. He's probably unable to gauge your level of interest. Let him know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes